Thursday, June 8, 2017

Honey saves your money!!



Hi my beautiful ladies,

           How are you all? Hope you all are enjoying my posts. I have not written any blogs since Feb 2015 as I was busy understanding mother hood and bam! Guess what!! I had become a mom once again!

Yes yu read dat rite :) I am a proud mom of 2 boys (actually 3 including my hubby). Motherhood sure brings lots of changes in your life. I am embracing each n every minute of motherhood wid luv n care. 

When I started in post in Feb 2015, I had a few tips to list down. But now, am having many tips to list it down here as I have tried tried tried and finally succeeded with many of my my own experiments. Ok, so lets get started!



Who here does not dream of pink, smooth and glossy lips? C'mon I know am just kidding! Of course all of us need a flawless lip line wid perfect lips -smooth n glossy. As I mention in each post, home made scrubs are the perfect solution for smooth lips.


1. 1 tb spoon honey
2. 1 tb sugar
3. 2-3 drops olive oil

Mix honey, sugar and olive oil in a small bowl. Allow it to settle down for 10-15 min. Once it is mixed well, take a tooth brush preferably with fine bristles and brush it gently on your lips. Initially brush gently and gradually scrub the mixture on your lips. See to that you do not scrub too much as lips r very sensitive. 

A variation to this mixture includes glycerine n rose water. Instead of adding olive oil, you can add either glycerine or rose water. Glycerine makes you lips look soft and supple whereas rose water keeps your lips fresh. But choose among these 3 depending upon your lips sensitivity. 

I personally do not use rose water as my lips are allergic to it. I add glycerine, honey n some rose petals and sugar, allow it to soak overnight. The next morning I make dem into a rough paste using a mortar pestle. In case you are going for rose petals, see to it that you are taking plenty of those as they add an aromatic flavour to your paste. 

So that's it for today ladies!! Try it once and let me know how it went. And like I always say, Sharing is caring :)

Share this article as somewhere someone might be in need of such helpful tips :) Also plz drop your valuable suggestions or modifications to dis article so dat I too can get to kw more tips :)

Meet yu in next post!!

Luv
Ramya

         


1 comment: