Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Beauty alert

Hi all,

         How are yu ppl doin? Hope all are great and enjoying their holidays. It's summer in India and I can see tender coconuts in huge numbers on road sides. I can never compromise the goodness of tender coconuts with soft drinks n sodas. I had been completely busy with my baby that I had lost nearly 4 kilos! But I am proud to say that I have moved a step ahead in parenting and motherhood.

         My kid has become so naughty that my house looks like it's been affected by some tornado or tsunami! I feel exhausted at the end of the day and there he is, getting ready for another round of naughtiness. I needed some time off my regular schedule. I needed to be left alone. All I needed was just 5 minutes of time spent in calmness and tranquility. But it seemed that achieving this was almost impossible. I was completely stressed out. I badly wanted to escape from these situations. But I was unable to. It was then that I decided to fly back to my parents place. Now that I am in my parents' place, they take care of my baby, while I take care of my blog :) Yay!!

          So let's get started. I have lots in store for you. It's no wonder if I write 10 posts a day :) All thanks to my parents for taking care of my baby :) Today's topic is about India's NO:1 preferred drink- tender coconut water :) Tender coconut water not only aids your body in re hydration, but also keeps your skin away from acne, black marks n sun tan. So let's see how this works.






1. Facial Mask: 

          1. Mix half cup of tender coconut water to 1/4th of orange powder (preferably Fuller's earth).

          2. Add a small quantity of saffron to it. Adding saffron is optional but produces glowful results when mixed with tender coconut water.

          3. Add two drops of lemon and one tbsp of glycerin to the mixture.

          4. Apply this mask to your face and wash it off after 20 min.

 Saffron maintains your skin tone, while glycerin tends to keep your skin soft and supple. Lemon removes tan while coconut water oxidizes your face and adds rich look to it.

2. Hair Straightener:

           To keep your hair naturally straightened, spray pure coconut milk onto your scalp and hair for 5 min. Take a comb and brush your hair straightly removing the locks. Once you are done, wash your hair and then lightly spray the milk once again on your hair. Repeat this process each time you take head bath. The more you repeat, the longer your hair will be straight.

3. Pregnancy: 

           To increase the count of amniotic fluid, mix a small quantity of saffron to one glass of pure tender coconut water. This will not only increase amniotic fluid, but will also help in oxygen supply to the baby.

Hope you enjoyed reading today's post. Share and repost this if you find this informative :) Also don't forget to enter your valuable suggestions and opinions below as it helps me to move ahead with blogging :) You got nothing to lose if you comment while I largely appreciate your time taken for commenting :)

Meet you in next post. Until then, take care :)





               






       

            

No comments:

Post a Comment