Thursday, March 26, 2015

Bye bye dandruff. Hi beautiful hair!

          A big hello and hi to everyone who are reading this post. I must say that people who are reading this post are the luckiest as what I am going to share today is a powerful tool against dandruff. A tool? Did I say tool? Yes, of course!It would have been better if I had described it as weapon. But my heart wanted it this way :) So what are we waiting for? Let's get started!

           Most of you would be aware of a routine treatment with lemon to cure dandruff. But lemon alone cannot control dandruff. The acid content in lemon will be sufficient to hold dandruff up to 6-7 washes. But once the acid content gets down from your scalp, dandruff once again gains entry. So what's the perma cure for this? Simple!! It's once again pure Indian Ayurveda :) Since I am an ardent follower of Ayurveda techniques for almost everything, I wanted to bring out the importance of it and spread it as far as I can so that each and every one who stop by my post will be benefited.

           For the perma cure, all you need is
1. Lemon juice (half of a lemon)


2. Curd

 

3. Pepper powder


4. Egg shell


To a few table spoons of curd, add seven to eight drops of lemon juice.

Leave it aside overnight.

Add half of a table spoon finely grounded pepper powder to it and mix well.

Finally, ground the egg shell finely into powder and mix it.

Apply to your scalp and leave it aside for 15 min.

Wash it off with a mild alkaline based shampoo.

EXTRA TIPS:

You can also add cilantro and coriander juice to this. Coriander juice maintains the color of your hair irrespective of the texture, while cilantro juice adds aroma soothing your mind and body, thus relaxing you.

If you feel you cannot hold too much of acid content, try reducing the quantity of lemon juice to 5 to 6 drops or much below. Since I am an Indian, I need to have at least 6 to 8 drops of lemon juice based on the climatic condition.

See to that you do not add too much pepper powder as it can cause redness and irritation on your scalp. if you feel that pepper powder is unnecessary, you can totally skip it.

So this is it for today my dears! If you find my post informative, please share, re-share and comment below as it keeps me motivated to bring many more interesting and informative posts to you. Meet you in next post!

Until then, take care :)

Love you loads :)






No comments:

Post a Comment