Friday, February 20, 2015

Your inner world defines your beauty-II

Hi lovelies,

            Hope you all are having a great time and leading happy lives. I am unable to catch up with my posts regularly as the amount of naughtiness exhibited by my son is directly proportional to the amount I get myself distanced from Internet. We all love kids. Indeed, who does not? But when it comes to mischief, I become a screamer who goes completely nuts and crazy. I get irritated to the peak level and show it on my hubby. It was then that my hubby suggested to take a long and relaxing bubble bath. He gifted me an assorted set of epsom salts to fade away the stress, irritation and tension. And the cost? A fortune!

           I was bewildered with the cost. I searched the internet for alternatives and I found quite a handful of tips . So today, I will share with you how to prepare your own bathing salts and enhance your beauty. But remember, to be beautiful outside, you need to have peace and tranquility on the inside.

To make your own bathing salts, all you need is
  • Grounded coffee powder
  • Sea salt
  • Essential oil (I used olive oil)
 
    Easy, isn't it? With just these three ingredients, I have made my own bathing salts and you can make one too. Coarse grind the coffee or chicory nuts in a mortar-pastel or in a mixer grinder. I did it in mortar-pastel as they give aromatic results that are very mild.

     Add half a cup of sea salt to the coarsely grounded coffee powder and mix it well. See to it that the mixture is in a 1:2 proportion with coffee being in a higher ratio. Now add your favorite essential oil or flavored oil and stir it well. Viola! Your bathing salt for daily use is ready! You can also add lavender oil if you want your bathing salts to be aromatic.

So try it out and let me know how it worked. Remember, sharing is caring :) Please do share the posts as it keeps me motivated! Follow me for the next post right away!

No comments:

Post a Comment