Monday, February 2, 2015

Beautiful you

Hello my dear beauties and my besties!

             It's been a very long time since I had written any posts. I have missed blogging so much that I was waiting to cut out some time from my busy schedule. Now that my son is 8 months old, I have once again started to blog, yay!!
       
             Parenting, especially motherhood is not as easy as we think. I am still unable to cope up with time since I need to be attentive to all my baby's needs. He cries, pees, poops, oh God, there are many to describe and I get tired when I do so. I did not even have the time to pay a visit to my nearby salon. My hands were completely tanned, legs completely dried due to lack of moisture and my skin looked chappy. To make this worse I had overly grown eyebrows and blackheads on my nose. I felt kinda odd to step out of my home.

            Whenever I went out, I was on very low confidence levels due to my dull and duller appearance. My baby is a night bird. So black circles started to love my eyes. I loathed my appearance each and every day but there was nothing I could do about this. Time was something that I needed. It was then that I started to do my long forgotten yoga. Yes, I am a yoga freak and I work out every day for one hour. But pregnancy and motherhood never allowed me to do so. One fine morning, I started with a couple of breathing exercises, focusing on how to gain time with this busy and hectic schedule.

            I got the solution when I was in deep concentration, focusing on my breaths. If I am not able to go to the salon, why not I bring myself a home made salon like experience? Why not I create my own beauty products with the natural resources present in my kitchen? India is the home to Ayurveda and Yoga. Why not I make use of these two combinations and make myself look prettier day by day?

          As soon as I got all the answers that I needed, I rushed to the kitchen and grabbed some of the natural products in my kitchen and back yard. My most frequently used products are

1. Turmeric powder

2. Dry ginger powder

3. Curd


 4. Gram flour.

               With these, I had created the best of face packs, anti acne powders, scrubs and  much more. I personally have experienced how the Indian spices and other natural products works best on our faces and retains the natural glow without any side effects.

                So come on and join me in discovering the beautiful you by using the products that are present right in your kitchen. Tomorrow, I will be sharing the secrets to beautiful skin by using these products. So get ready to become more beautiful and re-discover a new you my dear Barbies! Meet you tomorrow. Until then, take care. Bye bye!

Love you loads :)





3 comments: