Wednesday, April 16, 2014

10 Minutes manicure tutorial @ home

Hi my dear beauty lovers!!

              How are you doing? Hope you all are doing great. It's been soooo long since I have written any new post. It was because I kind of fell in love with Origami and D.I.Y craft ideas!! Yay!! I was so involved in Origami and crafts that I ended up doing nearly 20 new paper art and nearly 40 craft ideas. I shall soon be posting my stupendous work here :)

             It was then that I discovered something new. A whole new D.I.Y manicure process with natural things at home. When I craft paper, my hands kind of got rough and sticky and then slowly started to get tanned due to the glue that I had on my fingers for hours. At first, I was angry with myself for getting into this mess. But then, looking at this with a positive perspective made me to take a short cut to manicure!! ;) As I often say, sharing is always always and always fun!! So let's get started.

             I am gonna teach you 5 easy ways to go for a super cool manicure at home. Follow any one of these daily and you are sure to get a manicure effect on your fingers and hands within one week.

1. Potato:


              Potato always makes wonders on skin, no matter what your skin type is. Take a potato and cut it into five thin slices. Apply salt over the slices and leave them aside for two min. The salt gets absorbed into the potato. Scrub these slices onto your fingers, especially on the knuckles for five to ten min. Wash it off with a cotton ball dipped in milk or warm water. I prefer using milk as it is a natural moisture and tends to keep your fingers soft. While the salt acts as a scrub, the potato removes the tan from your fingers.

2. Lemon:


              Lemon is a natural de-tanner and acts very quickly on skin. Take a small slice of lemon and rub some salt on it. Scrub this mixture onto your fingers for 5 min and wash it off. Do not scrub it for more than 5 min if you find it too itchy. The citric acid present in the lemon de tans your fingers while the salt along with the citirc acid acts as a scrub, de tanner and dead cells remover. You can also rub your hands with a plain lemon in case you need to get rid of the tan.

3. Sugar and Almond oil:


              Almond oil is known for its moist nature. Mix two spoons of almond oil to one spoon of sugar and scrub it to your hands. Wash it off after 5 min with a cotton ball dipped in warm water. Do not wash with milk as the almond oil already contains moisture. Washing your fingers with milk will make your hands look more oily. You can also use olive oil to get the same effect. Since almond oil leaves an aromatic effect on your fingers, this is more preferable than olive oil.

4. Glycerine:

              Mix a few drops of lemon juice to one table spoon of sugar and half table spoon of glycerine and scrub it on your hands. Wash it off with warm water after 10 min. You can also apply this to your arms. While the sugar removes the dead cells, lemon removes tha tan and glycerine keeps your skin shiny and glossy.

5. Potato juice:

             Take a half cut potato and make it into a juice. Boil the juice for 5 min and apply it directly on your fingers. The juice removes the tan instantly from your fingers and tends to keep your fingers smooth.

So that's it for now ladies!! I shall be posting few more posts for today, as there's lot to share :) Keep waiting for my next post!! Bye babies;)

No comments:

Post a Comment